Friday, October 26, 2007

Shop 'Til You Drop!

It is now an annual tradition to go with my dear friend, Charmaine (and her select friends), on an all day shopping spree to celebrate her birthday. This is such a fun day! Charmaine scouts out these wonderful stores that we ladies love to browse and rarely get to visit, except on this special day, and we enjoy girl chatter and shopping to our heart's delight~ without interruption!! We each pitch in to bring a portion of a go-gourmet picnic, which this year we enjoyed in the Devonian Gardens.

Some of our haunts:
McNally Robinson bookstore
La Cache- beautiful, feminine clothing and linens (my kind of store, but I can't afford it too often!)
Chintz and Commpany- home decor (Janelle, you would like this one I think :-)
The Beehive- homemade soaps and more
My Sewing Room- quilting and fabrics

Thank you, Charmaine, for your beautiful friendship and for teaching me that I need times like this to refresh my spirit and strengthen my friendships. You are a rose in my garden of life!

No comments: